How do we collect your data?
We collect most of this personal information directly from you – in person, by telephone, text, or email or via our website and apps. We only ask for the information that is relevant to help us build an account with you.
We may also collect information:
- from a third party with your consent, eg your bank or building society;
- via our IT systems, eg door entry systems and reception logs, automated monitoring of our websites and other technical systems, such as our computer networks and connections, CCTV and access control systems.
This is applicable to the following in the UK Region:
Our use of personal information
Under data protection law, we can only use your personal information if we have a proper reason for doing so, eg:
- to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- for the performance of our contract with you or to take steps at your request before entering into a contract;
- for our legitimate interests or those of a third party; or
- where you have given consent.
A legitimate interest is when we have a business or commercial reason to use your information, so long as this is not overridden by your own rights and interests.
We will use your personal information for the following reasons:
- Informing you about the services we offer,
- entering into a contract with you and delivering the services you ask for;
- taking direct debit and/or debit and credit card payments; and
- recording transactions.
Do we share your information?
We will not share any of your data without your consent. Please see below exceptions to this rule:
- We will, from time to time use external auditors to try and continuously improve our systems and the integrity of your data.
- In relation to our online service we provide your contact details to third party groups that will contact you in relation to the quality of the service we provide.
- To work alongside Law enforcement for their investigations.
As is standard practice on many corporate websites, the Sloughtech website uses "cookies" and other technologies to collect information.
SloughTech have put into place a Data Protection team to deal with your enquiries on a daily basis. If you have any questions then please get in contact with us either by email email@example.com or alternatively you can contact us via post:
- UNIT FF2 Inside Slough Tesco extra SL1 1XW
- Phone:01753 553355